Thirty Zero Point Weight Watchers Recipes for those days when you run out of points and realize it isn’t even dinner time yet. Use these delicious zero SmartPoints recipes whenever you need a low point option for breakfast, lunch, dinner, or snacks.
For those people on Weight Watchers, sometimes a zero point recipe can save from what otherwise would have been a disaster of a day. I make zero point recipes part of my daily routine, but there are certain times I rely on them more then others. First of all, I almost always rely on a zero point breakfast and/or lunch when I know I have a fun evening event where I may want to indulge. Saving those points for a glass of wine, dessert, or heavier dinner allows me to indulge without too much worry. On the flipside, when I realize I have eaten almost all my daily points and it’s only 3:00 PM, believe me that I pull out some zero point recipes for dinner. Sometimes this means a simple omelet, but when I have time I like to cook an actual dinner.
Even if you aren’t on Weight Watchers, these recipes are still great options for dinner. They all are made with lean proteins. plenty of veggies, and fiber filled legumes and pulses. They are clean eating friendly and gluten free.
Zero Point Soups and Salad Recipes
Soups, stews, and salads are one of the easiest things to make when you need a zero point meal or side dish. When it comes to salads, usually I just pile in whatever veggies I have at home with either some leftover cooked chicken or canned beans. Since dressing can be high in points, I will use lemon juice or a drizzle of balamic vinegar. You can also make some pretty delicious zero point dressing using nonfat Greek yogurt, fresh herbs, and lemon juice. I look at soups and stews the same way. All you need is some fat free chicken broth, veggies, and lean protein or beans. Consider adding a can of diced tomatoes for extra flavor. The combinations of virtually endless.
- Zero Point Taco Soup (Slow Cooker, Instant Pot, or Stovetop), 306 calories, 0 Freestyle SmartPoints™
- Spicy Chicken Chili, 226 calories, 0 0 Freestyle SmartPoints™
- Black Bean and Corn Salad, 101 calories, 0 Freestyle SmartPoints™
- Easy White Two Bean Chili, 314 calories, 0 Freestyle SmartPoints™
- Slow Cooker Lentil Chili, 341 calories, 0 Freestyle SmartPoints™
Zero Point Recipes for Chicken and Turkey
On the new Weight Watchers plan chicken breast, turkey breast, ground chicken breast, and 99% lean ground turkey all having zero points. That makes them a no brainer when it comes to building zero or low point meals. Think about flavoring the chicken or turkey with spices and fresh herbs that are also free. Then you can use cooking spray for cooking without adding points. Then add some veggies, a big salad, beans, or lentils to finish your meal.
- Slow Cooker Tomato Balsamic Chicken, 227 calories, 0 Freestyle SmartPoints™
- Slow Cooker Italian Red Pepper Chicken, 236 calories, 0 Freestyle SmartPoints™
- Stovetop Shredded Chicken Taco Filling, 193 calories, 0 Freestyle SmartPoints™
- Grilled Turkey Lula Kabobs, 257 calories, 0 Freestyle SmartPoints™
- Buffalo Chicken Celery Bites, 80 calories, 0 Freestyle SmartPoints™
- Slow Cooker Chicken Fajitas, 157 calories, 0 Freestyle SmartPoints™
- Slow Cooker Chicken Taco Filling, 93 calories, 0 Freestyle SmartPoints™
- Turkey and Roasted Pepper Chili with Cilantro Lime Yogurt, 217 calories, 0 Freestyle SmartPoints™
- Slow Cooker Red Pepper Turkey and Lentils, 318 calories, 0 Freestyle SmartPoints™
- Persian Chicken Kabobs, 202 calories, 0 Freestyle SmartPoints™
- Slow Cooker Pepperoncini Chicken, 208 calories, 0 Freestyle SmartPoints™
- Slow Cooker Tomato Chipotle Chicken, 216 calories, 0 Freestyle SmartPoints™
- Southwest Turkey Egg Muffins, 114 calories, 0 Freestyle SmartPoints™